|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|French||15mins||25min||4 servings||399 (per serving)|
- 8 (1.5oz) whole-grain toasted bread slices
- 8 thin smoked salmon slices
- 4 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place avocados in a bowl and thoroughly mash it using a fork. Add in lemon juice, fresh mint, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread avocado mixture evenly onto 8 bread slices.
- Top each smoked salmon onto each bread slice.
- Arrange radish slices evenly over salmon slices.
- Sprinkle olive oil onto the bread slice.