|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|Asian||15mins||0min||4 servings||282 (per serving)|
- 4 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 3 carrots, finely shredded
- 2 red chilies, cut in halves and slice thinly
- 1 800g small roasted chicken, sliced thinly
- ½ red cabbage, cored and finely sliced
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- A handful of chopped coriander
- Add in chicken, cabbage, carrots, spring onions and chilies in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the dressing and coriander over the large bowl.