|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|Japanese||10mins||15mins||4 servings||330 (per serving)|
- 8 cups water
- ½ cup miso organic paste
- 5oz baby spinach
- 4oz thin rice noodles
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into halves
- 1lb. silken tofu, cut into small cubes
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat up water in a sauce pot and bring it to a boil, after which reduce the heat to medium.
- Add in rice noodles, cook until the noodle is tender.
- Add in spinach, tofu, sesame oil, miso paste and sugar. Mix well and stir until spinach wilts. Add in eggs and boil for 30 seconds. Serve immediately.