|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|Italian||10mins||30mins||4 servings||265 (per serving)|
- 8 thin slices pancetta
- 1 lemon, sliced into quarter circle
- 1 ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, in halves
- 1 lb. green beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Heat the oven to 230 Celsius. Line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Mix chicken-breast with salt. Drape 2 slices pancetta over each piece of chicken and tuck the ends underneath to wrap. Place chicken on the baking sheet.
- On the other baking sheet, toss the green beans with olive oil.
- Place both baking sheets in the oven for 30 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked. Decorate the dish with lemon wedges.