|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|Asian||20mins||20mins||4 servings||188 (per serving)|
- 12oz chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup carrots, sliced thinly
- 1 cup low-fat chicken broth
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Mix cornstarch with chicken broth in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add in ginger, garlic and green onions, and stir fry briefly for about 30 seconds to 1 minute until cooked.
- Add in celery and carrot and cook gently until celery is soften.
- Add in chicken broth, rice vinegar and bring to a boil over high heat. After which lower the temperature to a gentle simmer.
- Add in chicken, stir for 5 minutes.
- Add in soy sauce and mix gently. Serve immediately.