|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|Italy||15mins||1hour||4 servings||279 (per serving)|
- 350ml passata
- 200g ready-cooked lasagne sheets
- 8 organic plum tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6tbsp light sour cream
- 2tbsp grated parmesan
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190 Celsius. Toss oil and vegetables together in a large shallow tin. Roast the vegetables for about 35 mins until lightly charred.
- Place a layer of roasted vegetables over the bottom of a medium-size baking dish.
- Pour some passata over and cover with a layer of lasagne sheet. Repeat this step to use up all the roasted vegetables and passata, finishing with a layer of lasagne.
- Apply the crème fraiche evenly over the lasagne, and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Heat the lasagne in the oven for 25 minutes until the top is golden and bubbling.