|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|Asian||15mins||10mins||4 servings||175 (per serving)|
- 12oz salmon fillet (cut into 4 portions)
- 1 cup low-fat chicken broth
- ½ cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Combine chicken broth, mushroom caps, ginger, scallions, and soy sauce in a sauté pan. Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower heat and simmer for 2–3 minutes.
- Add in salmon fillet, and cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid. Cook gently over low heat for 4-5minutes until the salmon fillet is fully cooked.
- The salmon can be served with ¼ cup of chicken broth for each portion of salmon fillet.