|Cuisine||Prep Time||Cook Time||Yield||Calories|
|French||15mins||25mins||4 servings||293 (per serving)|
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 large chopped onion
- 850ml organic vegetable stock
- 500g organic carrot, sliced thinly
- 400g can cannellini beans
- 2 tbsp coarsely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- A handful of sliced almond
- Heat olive oil/canola oil in a large pan. Add in onion, ginger and garlic, and stir for about 5 mins. Add in nut meg and stir for 1 more min.
- Add in vegetable stock, carrot and cannellini beans, and cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid. Simmer for about 20 mins until the carrots are tender.
- Scoop 1/3 of the mixture into a bowl. Process the remainder 2/3 of the mixture in a food processor until smooth. Pour all the mixture back into the pan and heat until bubbling. Serve the mixture with sliced almond on top.